Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: rediscovering the AG movies

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yesterday and today, I've re-watched my copies of Samantha and Felicity's movies. You know, despite some of the mediocre acting and the mish-mashing of the stories in the books, I really love them! What a joy to see these stories and characters come to life! I can't wait for the Molly movie in November. I wish I could appear in one of these movies myself. That would be such fun. I'd love to be immersed in another era for a time.

  2. #2
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I'm going to rewatch them when I'm home next week. That way all my "girls" can watch them too!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •